We are seeking Front-End Software Developers/ Engineers for involvement in UI/ UX/ and applications development. If you have interest, please apply so we can talk further.
- Education in software engineering, computer science or like fields
- Familiar with producing and maintaining a dynamic UI
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability
- Follow QA/ QC protocols and collaborate with team members
We are seeking Back-End Software Developers/ Engineers to build server-side application logic, infrastructure software, database design, and future implementations for the software. If we have your interest, please apply so we talk further.
- Education and involvement in a STEM field
- Experience in developing back-end data analytics software, and troubleshooting software and data issues
- Familiar with ticketing/ case management systems to document issues or new functionality, diligently track open-items and effectively resolve issues
We are seeking Field Service Engineers for the installation and troubleshooting Field Service Technician for industrial communications. A summary of some qualifications and responsibilities are listed below. If we have your interest, please apply so we talk further.
- Experience with common industrial communications protocols (i.e., Modbus, RS-485, Ethernet, TCP/ IP and port forwarding, etc.)
- Familiar with 3-phase power usage and troubleshooting (277/ 480VAC).
- Install and troubleshoot dataloggers and Modbus mapping, and small industrial DC power supplies
- Follow common safety practices of industrial electrical field work, safely work at heights, use ladders, lifts, platforms, and to implement fall protection safety practices
- Effectively use a multimeter, identify cleared overcurrent protection devices (fuses, breakers, etc.)
We are seeking Support Specialists to assist our growing customer base with coordinating new installation, technical issues and internal coordination efforts. A summary of some responsibilities and qualifications are listed below. If we have your interest, please apply so we talk further.
- Experience with customer service roles (i.e., Tier I-III)
- Familiar with ticketing/ case management systems to document requests, diligently track open-items and effectively resolve issues
- Inbound customer inquiries, support technical issues (hardware and software) in real-time and promote culture of customer loyalty
- Identify problems and work with the team to address the concerns
- Initiative to run reports on open and closed issues to help document potential trends for process improvement strategies.
We are seeking Customer Success Managers to oversee and manage the process of customer retention, manage our customer support team, develop best practices, and the overarching mission to increase customer loyalty. A summary of some responsibilities and qualifications are listed below. If we have your interest, please apply so we talk further.
- Experience with customer success roles and managing customer and partner activities
- Lead customer retention efforts, mentor and recruit customer support specialists, and promote culture of customer loyalty
- Improve internal processes to remedy trends that may potentially impact the customer experience, and KPI tracking and reporting
- Involvement with the product roadmap
- Maintain regular communication with customers to be closer to downstream experiences with the platform and service
- Identify potential topics for news and blog releases which will interest existing and new potential customers
If you’re interested in hearing more about open positions at Next Wave, apply by clicking the button below. We look forward to meeting you.Apply Now